Use code 'FREEDEL48' for free delivery over the weekendUse code 'FREEDEL48' for free delivery over the weekend
Loading...
Midori P-51 Paper Clips - Flower - 18 Pieces

Midori P-51 Paper Clips - Flower - 18 Pieces

Product code
L-7548002468
Model
43317006
Barcode
4902805433174
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 79.05ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
£6.50
Out of Stock

Midori Logo

 

Explore the full range of Designer Stationery available at London Graphic Centre.

  • Description
Description

These Flower P-51 Midori Paper Clips are the perfect finishing touch for your documents, books, crafts and more. You can use them to embellish papers or just use them as cute bookmarks. The clips are called P-51 because they're made of a unique material called MAPKA, which is made of 51% paper. The remaining 49% is polypropylene plastic that has been manufactured with low carbon dioxide emission. 

To use these clips, simply slide them on the paper sheets. Clips should not be pried open using hands, and each clip can hold up to 7 sheets of paper. Inside this pack you'll find 18 clips in total with 6 different colours to choose from.

Details

  • Brand: Midori
  • Flower clips
  • 18 Clips / 6 Colours
  • Each clip can hold 7 sheets of paper
  • Made from MAPKA
  • Made in Japan