Leuchtturm1917 Master Classic Hardcover Notebook - Port Red - A4+ - Squared
Experience the Master Classic Notebook A4+ with 123 Pages. The Master Slim Notebook is your ideal choice if you're always on the move. Thanks to it's A4+ size it offers ample space to add loose sheets and handouts in DIN A4 format disappear easily, like in a folder, between the pages or in the folding pocket in the cover
- 2 page markers for quick access to important sections
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages for organized note-taking
- Gusseted pocket to keep loose papers and cards in one place
- Elastic enclosure band to secure your notebook on the go
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets for easy sharing and note-keeping
- Sticker set for effortless labeling and archiving
- Thread-bound book opens flat for a seamless writing experience
- FSC-certified paper (80 – 100 g/sqm, depending on the format) for eco-conscious note-taking
- Slightly chamois-colored paper enhances readability
Available Page Formats:
- Ruled with 8.5mm line spacing for neat handwriting
- Squared with precise 5mm x 5mm boxes, ideal for creating tables and drawings
- Dotted with 5mm spacing, providing guidelines for writing and artwork
- Plain pages with just the page number in the bottom corner for ultimate flexibility
|Mainland UK (inc. Isle of Wight)
|Northern Ireland, Highlands & Scottish Isles, Isle of Scilly and Isle of Man
Click & Collect
We offer a FREE Click and Collect service to London Graphic Centre and Ryman stores for orders over £20.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed. Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery.
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
Isle of Wight: +5 days
Next Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of the UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 2:00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
If you’re outside of England, Scotland and Wales, your delivery prices may change a little. See our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
If you still have questions, our Customer Services Team would love to hear from you. Just call 020 7759 4500.
Our Return Policy
If you wish to return your item to London Graphic Centre, you can do so within thirty (30) days following your receipt of the goods by one of the following methods:
Request a Collection via Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team: to contact our Customer Services team please click Contact Us (Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
Post back the item to the London Graphic Centre Warehouse
This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
London Graphic Centre
16-18 Shelton Street
Visit the London Graphic Centre Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to the London Graphic Centre store. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.