This Graduate Mount Board from Daler Rowney is perfect for mounting artwork, photographs and prints to prepare them for presentations or placing in a portfolio. The board is designed to be easily cut for precise, neat edges.
It is acid free, making it long-lasting and non-yellowing. The surface texture is semi-smooth and flat, giving it a texture similar to cartridge paper and a professional look.
The thickness of this board is 1250 microns, making it rigid and sturdy without being too heavy or bulky. It is made of high quality wood pulp, and comes in a clean, ivory colour to complement your work.
Our Graduate mount board is available in three sizes (A4, A3 and A2), giving you a range to suit various projects, and comes in packs of 12, 8 or 5 accordingly.
- Surface texture: Semi-smooth
- Acid free: Yes
- Product dimensions: 29.7 x 21 x 0.125cm (A4), 42 x 29.7 x 0.125cm (A3), 59.4 x 42 x 0.125cm (A2)
- Page size: A4, A3, A2
- Brand: Daler Rowney
- Surface pattern: Plain
- Item weight: (per pack) 522g (A4), 721g (A3), 998g (A2)
- Thickness: 1250 microns
- Colour: Ivory
- Rigidity: Rigid
- Main material: Wood pulp
- Used for: Mounting artwork and photos for portfolios and presentations
- Number of pieces: 12 (A4), 8 (A3), 5 (A2)
Explore the full range of mountboard available at London Graphic Centre