This portable drawing board from Blundell Harling makes an excellent, economical choice for both students and professionals alike.
Ideal for all sorts of precise, technical illustrations, this sturdy board comes with a graduated, transparent and lockable straightedge, as well as a crosswire parallel motion system. The straightedge can be adjusted to allow a cutting mat or piece of artwork to be placed underneath it, making the drawing board highly versatile. The parallel motion system can be easily tightened at either end of the board for highly precise drawing.
Additionally, the board can be set to two angles – flat or at 15 degrees – making it easy to adapt for different pieces of work.
The Trueline model is made to be easily portable, with the folding leg of this stand designed to double up as a carry handle.
- Available sizes: 3 (A1, A2 and A3)
- Motion system: Yes, cross-wire parallel motion system
- Straight edge: Yes, graduated transparent straightedge
- Angles: 2 (flat or 15 degree angle)
- Portability: Portable - folding leg works as carry handle
- Ideal for: Professionals and students alike – for making precise technical illustrations e.g. engineering and architectural drawings
- Dimensions: 92 x 65 x 1.5cm (A1), 65 x 47 x 1.5cm (A2), 47 x 36 x 1.5cm (A3)
- Weight: 7.5kg (A1), 4.1kg (A2), 2.4kg (A3)