This high quality, sturdy foam board is specially designed for easy cutting and to produce clean, sharp edges. It has a range of uses, including mounting, backing artwork, making models and framing. All of the boards come in multi-packs of between 10 and 25 sheets (depending on your chosen size), meaning that just one pack can fulfil multiple purposes.
Made by the reliable brand Westfoam, this board is made of three components – the foam core is covered with acid-free backing and surface paper for a smooth surface and increased longevity. At 5mm thick it is both rigid and durable, but not overly bulky or heavy.
This board is available in 7 different sizes, so you are sure to find the perfect one to meet your needs.
- Surface texture: Smooth
- Acid free: Yes
- Product dimensions: 21 x 29.7 x 0.5cm (A4), 29.7 x 42 x 0.5cm (A3), 42 x 59.4 x 0.5cm (A2), 59.4 x 84.1 x 0.5cm (A1), 20 x 30 inches x 0.5cm, 30 x 40 inches x 0.5cm, 60 x 40 inches x 0.5cm
- Page size: 7 sizes (A4, A3, A2, A1, 30 x 20 inches, 40 x 30 inches, 60 x 40 inches)
- Brand: Westfoam
- Surface pattern: Plain
- Thickness: 5mm
- Colour: Black
- Rigidity: Rigid
- Main material: Polystyrene
- Used for: Mounting prints, as a backing material, modelling, framing
- Number of pieces: 20 (A4), 10 (A3), 20 (A2), 10 (A1), 25 (20 x 30 inches), 25 (30 x 40 inches), 25 (60 x 40 inches)