Posca Paint Marker PC-8K Starter Set Pack of 8
The Posca PC-8K is a paint marker with a broad 8mm bullet tip nib.
A very versatile styling tool, combining the rich opaque colour of poster paint with the accuracy and convenience of a marker.
For use on wood, cork, polystyrene, glass ceramics and PVC.
Use the pens on practically any surface, including metal, wood, fabric, plastic, canvas, etc. They're even suitable to use on paper and card, as they don't bleed.
The ink can be wiped off glass easily, making the pens wonderful for creating temporary signs and window art. You can even create your own permanent designs on terracotta and glass by baking in the oven, or on clothing and other fabric by ironing on the reverse.
The limitations of this pen are endless making it a must-have for any home, office and business.
- POSCA Artist Markers Use Water-Based Pigment Ink to Produce Poster-Like Vibrant Colours
- Non Bleed Ink Doesn't Feather or Bleed Through Paper
- Easily Removed From Glass; Ideal for Temporary Signs on Windows, Windscreens etc
- Writes on virtually any surface: Metal, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Fabric, Photographs etc.
Instructions on how to make permanent:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish