The PC-1MR Individual pen from Posca is a very versatile styling tool, combining the rich opaque colour of poster paint with the accuracy and convenience of a marker.
For use on paper, card, wood, cork, polystyrene, glass, ceramics, PVC and more.
The PC-1MR is the finest nib in the range with a Slim line barrel and an ultra fine 0.7mm tip for more precise projects.
- Water-Based Pigment Ink to Produce Poster-Like Vibrant Colours
- Non Bleed Ink Doesn't Feather or Bleed Through Paper
- Easily Removed From Glass; Ideal for Temporary Signs on Windows, Windscreens etc
- Writes on virtually any surface: Metal, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Fabric, Photographs etc.
Instructions on how to make permanent:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish