Sakura has enhanced the Pigma® Micron® experience with a new pen for everyday writing! Loyal users of Pigma Micron requested a choice of nib suitable for every day, multi-purpose writing with the same quality Pigma ink performance.
Introducing Pigma Micron PN - the durable Plastic Nib (PN) provides skip-free writing in eight popular Pigma ink colors. A fine or medium line width (0.4mm to 0.5mm) can be achieved, based on your personal writing pressure.
The polyacetal nib structure allows for smooth ink-flow whether writing fast or slow, for right or left handed users, and for writing at an angle. Ideal for use on paper.
• daily notes, stick notes, letters, editing, journals, grocery lists
• carbon-less paper, check writing, log books
• sketching, comic drawing, Zentangle® Method drawing
• coloring, Bible journaling
• Durable plastic nib
• 8 archival Pigma ink colors: black, red, blue/black, blue, sepia, rose, burgundy and purple
• Pigma archival quality ink is waterproof, chemical and fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral.