The Pantone Shimmers Guide and Specifier allows you to adopt the complete Pantone Metallic system at a more affordable price. The FHI Metallic Shimmers expands the color assortment for fashion, home & interior designs and provides designers with an easy to use collection of trend-right color references, aiding visualization and enhancing the reproduction process.
Introducing 200 NEW shades in Metallics Shimmers this collection of lustrous metallic colors was carefully selected to provide a broad range of shimmering metallic finishes that designers, product developers, and manufacturers want. The metallic finish speaks luxury and brilliance while still showing off the true color. Use this versatile format with removable paper chips for mood boards, product sketches, or attaching color to design files.
- The Metallic guide lets you see all available FHI Metallic shimmers while the Metallic Specifier allows you to collaborate and communicate FHI Metallic Shimmers.
- The pages of the fan guide corresponds to the exact page in the specifier, allowing you to find colors quickly in both formats.
- One volume in a fan format and one Single-volume, three-ring desktop binder
- One full-bleed color per 1.75” x 6” page and One full color per page, perforated 42-tear-away 20mm x 30mm paper chip
- TPM (Textile Paper – Metallic) suffix indicates that it is a metallic color in the Fashion, Home + Interiors System
- Colors arranged by color family
- Each color referenced by a corresponding name and number
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for loose chip organization and storage
- 200 NEW colors with pearlescent and metallic finishes
- Complete collection of curated fashion and core colors, meeting market demand for creating beautiful finishes
- Nitro-cellulous coating adds brilliance and lustrous finish
- Ideal for product design, fashion accessories, footwear, hard home including housewares, personal care, Interiors, color cosmetics, tech/consumer electronics, trim i.e. buttons, zippers, outerwear, and reference for fashion
- Use for palette development, mood boards, inspiration, color communication, specification, and production