Pantone Graphics Systems Coated Metallics Chip Book.
A range of 301 colourful, non-leafing, coatable, special effects inks as perforated chips, in a ring bound format.
Chromatically arranged on text-weight paper with ink mixing formulations.
Six perforated chips per page for each colour.
Chips can be affixed to projects to maintain colour accuracy throughout the design process.
Easy-to-use index with numerical colour locations and lighting indicator.
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes metallic spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone colours with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per colour
- Printed on the most commonly used 100 lb coated paper stock weight
- 301 metallic spot colours, each displayed with coordinating numbers
- Removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed most ideal when evaluating colour
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with index at the back of guide indicating numeric location
- Use for palette, mood board, and concept building and for colour specification, sharing and evaluation
- Provides dynamic metallic spot colours in the easiest format to share, transport, or build palettes
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot colour palette (as found in Sold Chips Books)
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately for when colours run out