This two guide set, featuring 1,867 different colours, comes with one solid coated and one solid uncoated handheld guide. Designed to be easily portable, these guides open in a fan style to make browsing through the range both convenient and simple.
The coated guide is printed on 148gsm high quality paper, and the uncoated guide on 118gsm, making them durable without being overly bulky.
PANTONE is the industry standard colour reference brand, as these formula guides are ideal for spot colour printing. Each colour is featured with a precise ink formulation to ensure you will be able to produce the exact colour you desire on printed materials.
These guides also include an index at the back as well as lighting indicator pages to help you tell whether the lighting conditions around you are suitable for colour evaluation or not.
- Colours: 1,867
- Number of guides: 2
- Colour formulas included: Spot colour printing formulas
- Useful for: Spot colour printing. Graphic design, illustration and more
- Portability: Easily portable handheld fan guides
- Arrangement: Chromatic
- Coated/uncoated: Both – one guide for each
- Paper weight: 148gsm (coated), 118gsm (uncoated)
- Index: At the back
- Additional features: Lighting indicator page
Explore the full range of Pantone Colour Guides available at London Graphic Centre