This PANTONE Essentials set includes 6 individual colour reference guides, contained in a handy PANTONE branded carry case for easy portability. The case also has space for additional guides, should you wish to add more to your collection.
This set covers all essential printing needs – ideal for spot to process printing, digital design, illustration, graphics, animation and more. It contains the coated and uncoated versions of the popular Color Bridge, Formula and CMYK guides, altogether featuring 4,735 colours (1,867 traditional spot colours, 1,845 process colours and 2,868 four-colour process colours). All the guides are made in chromatically arranged, handheld fan designs to make browsing as easy as can be. The coated guides are printed on high quality 148gsm paper and the uncoated guides on 118gsm, ensuring they are robust without being bulky.
All of the guides feature an index at the back, as well as lighting indicator pages to check whether your surrounding lighting is suitable for colour evaluation, before you get started.
- Colours: 4,735
- Number of guides: 6
- Colour formulas included: Spot colour printing formulas, process colours and four-colour process colours
- Useful for: All printing needs
- Portability: Comes in an easily portable PANTONE carry case
- Arrangement: Chromatic
- Coated/uncoated: Both – two guides (one of each) for each collection
- Paper weight: 148gsm (coated), 118gsm (uncoated)
- Index: At the back