New for 2019, the Reference Library from Pantone includes 14 books and guides, plus storage & display stand and now includes free paper chip savers.
Containing nine fan deck guides and five chip books encompassing over 5,546 spot, spot-to-process, process and specialty spot colours to use as inspiration, for logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design and animation. The desktop display conveniently keeps the biggest collection of the most essential Graphics guides and chip books at your disposal.
- Complete collection of all 1,867 traditional spot colours, 1,845 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours and 811 specialty metallic, pastel and neon spot colours
- Each colour displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations or values
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with 112 new colours displayed in the front of Formula Guide, Color Bridge guides and Solid Chips books
- Index in the back of the guides and front of books provides numeric location for each colour
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (148 gsm for coated and 118 gsm for uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page in guides demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Books include all current Pantone spot colours as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each chip is 1 3/16” x 13/16”
- Each book page provides seven Pantone colours with six individual chips per colour
- Removable chip format has three-sided colour bleed most ideal when evaluating colour
Formula Guide Solid Coated
Formula Guide Solid Uncoated
Pantone Color Bridge® Coated
Color Bridge® Uncoated
Premium Metallics Coated
Pastels & Neons Coated & Uncoated
Solid Chips Coated
Solid Chips Uncoated
Pastels & Neons Chips Coated & Uncoated
Premium Metallics Chips Coated
Metallic Chips Coated
Reference Library Display Case
two Paper Chip Savers for easy loose chip organization and storage
Please ensure you have the correct product before removing it from its cellophane.
Once the product has been opened it is no longer in a resalable condition and therefore breaches our returns policy.