The uncoated PANTONE Color Bridge guide is ideal for all digital designers, illustrators and animators who need to use process printing in their work. This guide shows 1,845 Pantone spot colours side-by-side with their nearest process printing match. All colours are shown with their HTML and RGB values, as well as Hex equivalents.
The guide comes in an easily portable, handheld fan design, with colours arranged chromatically, allowing you to search for shades quickly and easily. Printed on high quality 118gsm uncoated paper, this guide is both durable and light. It also features an index at the back of the booklet, as well as a handy lighting indicator page which allows you to quickly check whether or not your current lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- Colours: 1,845
- Colour formulas included: HTML, RGB and Hex equivalents
- Useful for: Digital design when process printing is needed
- Portability: One easily portable handheld guide
- Arrangement: Chromatically arranged in a fan design
- Coated/uncoated: Uncoated
- Paper weight: 118gsm
- Index: At back of guide
- Additional features: Includes a lighting indicator page for checking whether lighting conditions are adequate for colour evaluation