This coated version of the best-selling PANTONE Color Bridge guide provides a side-by-side comparison of 1,845 Pantone spot colours next to their closest process printing matches. Ideal for all digital designers, this guide is an absolute essential when it comes to process printing digitally produced work. Each colour is displayed with its HTML and RGB values, as well as Hex equivalents.
The guide is arranged chromatically in a handheld fan design for fast, easy browsing. It is printed on high quality 148gsm coated paper, making it durable but still light and easily portable.
There is an index at the back of the guide, as well as a lighting indicator page which will help you quickly establish whether your lighting conditions at any time are suitable for colour evaluation or not.
- Colours: 1,845
- Colour formulas included: HTML, RGB and Hex equivalents
- Useful for: Digital design when process printing is needed
- Portability: One easily portable handheld guide
- Arrangement: Chromatically arranged in a fan design
- Coated/uncoated: Coated
- Paper weight: 148gsm
- Index: At back of guide
- Additional features: Includes a lighting indicator page for checking whether lighting conditions are adequate for colour evaluation