This 2 book set of the popular Pantone Color Bridge guides provides a side-by-side display of Pantone spot colours compared with their nearest CMYK process printing matches. An essential for all digital designers when CMYK printing is required, this is the only Pantone guide of its kind. These handheld, easily portable fan guides display both HTML and RGB values, as well as Hex equivalents for all the 1,845 colours included.
The coated guide is printed on 148gsm paper, and the uncoated on 118gsm, making both guides sturdy without impacting on their portability.
Colours are arranged chromatically, making the perfect shade easy to find, and an index is included at the back. Both guides also contain a lighting indicator page, which helps you decide whether your surrounding lighting is adequate for colour evaluation.
- Colours: 1,845
- Colour formulas included: HTML, RGB and Hex equivalents
- Useful for: Digital design when process printing is needed
- Portability: Two easily portable handheld guides
- Arrangement: Chromatically arranged in a fan design
- Coated/uncoated: Both
- Paper weight: 148gsm (coated), 118gsm (uncoated)
- Index: At back of guide
- Additional features: Includes a lighting indicator page for checking whether lighting conditions are adequate for colour evaluation