Two-Go Notebooks from renowned Italian brand Moleskine® allow you to track your ideas in parallel: freehand, unconfined and spontaneous on one side, considered, linear and precise on the other. Converging and diverging ways of expression that strengthen and free your ideas; double color, double layout , double bookmark and double creativity.
Each two-page spread is plain on one side and lined on the other, providing you with space to express yourself freely. With a cotton canvas cover and a contrasting shade within, you can choose the notebook that best suits your adventure.
- Hard cotton canvas cover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface
- Elastic closure
- Ivory-colored, 100 g/m², acid-free paper
- Expandable, color-coordinated inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- Double bookmarks, double layout (ruled and plain), double color (external and internal)
- Reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- Medium size, A5, (11.5X17.5 CM / 4.5X6.9 IN)
- Colour: Grass Green
The history of Moleskine is inside