This biodegradable foam board from Frisk is made from from wood products certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI).
Conventional foamboards take 80 to 450 years to biodegrade, this biodegradable foamboard takes just one to five years for total decomposition.
This foam core is both lightweight and robust making this board perfect for mounting prints, as a backing material, modelling, framing.
3 sizes of this durable board are available, so you are certain to find the ideal size for your project.
- Surface texture: Smooth
- Acid free: Yes
- Product dimensions: 21 x 29.7 x 0.3cm (A4), 29.7 x 42 x 0.3cm (A3), 42 x 59.4 x 0.3cm (A2)
- Page size: 3 Sizes (A4, A3, A2)
- Brand: Frisk, Artcoe
- Surface pattern: Plain
- Thickness: 5mm
- Colour: White
- Rigidity: Rigid
- Main material: Polystyrene
- Used for: Mounting prints, as a backing material, modelling, framing
- Number of Boards: 5 (A4), 5 (A3), 2 (A2)