This pencil roll set from Faber-Castell features 15 Albrecht Dürer Magnus artists' watercolour pencils. These pencils have a thicker 5.3mm pencil lead and a very soft and vibrant colour laydown.
It is ideal for large-scale drawing and covering large areas quickly. The voluminous pencil shape is gentle on the wrist.
Even after long periods of use, the Albrecht Dürer Magnus enables fatigue-free painting and drawing.
This fashionable pencil wrap from Faber-Castell is made from soft PU Leather, with space for 45 individual pencils.
The Albrecht Dürer pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting.
Combining over 50 years of experience, the resulting watercolour pencils produce unsurpassed vibrancy, with only a few fine or broad brush strokes you can reveal the full and unique power of each colour.
Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints.
- Voluminous 5.3 mm lead - ideal for extensive drawing
- Very soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Unsurpassable lightfastness of all 18 colours
- Fully water soluble lead
- High break resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Pencil roll with 18 pencils including a water brush with a capacity of approx. 6 ml
- Material pencil roll: PU leather