Faber-Castell celebrate 111 years of the Polychromos pencil with this Tin of 24 featuring original artwork from 1908.
Faber-Castell Polychromos artists' colour pencils from Faber Castell are of the highest quality. Their soft waterproof waxy leads are smooth and resistant to smudging.The Polychromos artists’ colour pencils are valued for their matchless quality by professional artists around the world.
Their high standard ensures that Polychromos artists' colour pencils are ideal for use in the graphic arts, for free artistic expression, and for the precise colouring of plans. Faber-Castell's quality standards are applied consistently throughout the manufacturing process.
- The Polychromos colour pencil in its original design
- Superior pigments of unsurpassed lightfastness and brilliance
- Soft, vibrant colour laydown
- Smudge-proof and water-resistant
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- High break resistance due to secural bonding (SV)
- Has been relied on for 111 years