This Fire Blanket Pencil Case in Black from Elvis & Kresse is handmade from reclaimed printing blankets which feature stunning textile design. This material is combined with their signature decommissioned fire-hose hide that is sure to keep your stationery organised and turn heads. The fire hose material is filled with history having been deployed in active duty, putting out fires all over the UK in some cases for upwards of 25 years before being saved and repurposed into these limited Pencil Cases. These cases are available in red hose, yellow hose or black printing blanket which is made from reclaimed printing blankets and mixed with Elvis & Kresse signature decommissioned fire-hose style. Not only will you have a iconic pencil case that is made to exceptionally high standards, but it will be filled with a timeless British fire fighting tradition and history.
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity. For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
- Brand: Elvis & Kresse
- Dimensions: H 6 x W 22 x D 5 cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Perfect for organising your stationary
- Colour: Black Printing Blanket
- Water resistant and easy to wipe clean
- Presented in a reclaimed dust bag
- Repaired for life
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity