Elvis and Kresse Laptop Case Yellow Handmade Fire Hose
This Yellow Folio and Laptop Case from Elvis & Kresse has been completely handmade from very rare yellow British fire hoses, which has been reclaimed and repurposed into this striking case. This unique material is extremely durable, has a beautiful textile pattern that adorns the exterior and of course is completely waterproof to help protect its contents and keep it dry. The fire hoses that are used have been previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, and have been fighting and putting out fires all over the UK saving lives. There is an extra layer of closed cell foam for extra strength and protection, and the lining of the laptop case is reclaimed parachute silk which gives the best possible protection to your laptop, making the case beautiful inside and out. Inside this folio and laptop case is an internal pocket for valuables.
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity. For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
- Brand: Elvis & Kresse
- Dimensions: H 26 x W 36 x D 2cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Stylish laptop case that is completely waterproof
- Colour: Yellow fire hose
- Water resistant and easy to wipe clean
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Repaired for life
- Handmade with bound edges
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity