This red iPad Case from Elvis & Kresse is the ultimate protection for your iPad, and lets you carry it in this stylish case that is sure to turn heads. The outer skin of the iPad case is made from genuine red British fire hose which is exceptionally hard wearing and durable. The red hose material is itself vintage, with some of it being over 25 years old and bears the scars of active deployment putting out and fighting fire all over the UK, before being decommissioned and given new life in this stunning iPad case. The case is lined with reclaimed and rare parachute silk giving your iPad an extra level of protection along with an additional layer of closed cell foam, which has unique properties like liquid resistance, shock absorption, sealing, thermal insulation and many more.
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity. For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
- Brand: Elvis & Kresse
- Dimensions: H 28 x W 21.5 x D 2 cm
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Hard wearing sleek design
- Colour: Red fire hose
- Additional layer of closed cell foam offering ultimate protection
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Repaired for life
- Handmade with bound edges
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
- Not suitable for the large 12.9" iPad Pro - but our Folio & Laptop Case is