This Folio and 13" Laptop Case from Elvis & Kresse is the limited edition 'Print Room' version made from reclaimed printing blankets and genuine decommissioned fire hose that as materials go are incredibly hard wearing and of course water resistant that is very easy to wipe clean. The fire-hose are reclaimed after being used in the line of duty by fire brigades in the UK to put out fires up and down the country in some cases for up to 25 years. Inside the case there is an additional layer of closed cell foam to act as a cushion to buffer your laptop against damage and keep it safe. It features an internal pocket with the lining being made from reclaimed military grade parachute silk panels that are collected from Wales. The case offers timeless and long lasting protection whilst lending a beautiful style and aesthetic at the same time.
Elvis & Kresse fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. They took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity. For over a decade they have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, Elvis & Kresse have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
- Brand: Elvis & Kresse
- Dimensions: H 26 x W 36 x D 2cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Additional layer of closed cell foam offering ultimate protection
- One interior pocket
- Colour: Red
- Max Laptop Dimensions: H 23 cm x W 34 cm
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Handmade with bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean