Our Graduate Mount Board from Daler Rowney is available in three sizes (A4, A3 and A2), making it suitable for mounting a variety of differently sized artwork, photos, prints and more. The boards come in packs of 12, 8 or 5 according to your chosen size, giving you plenty of board in each pack to prepare multiple pieces of work for presentation.
This board is 1250 microns thick, ensuring it is rigid and durable without being too heavy – ideal for using with work intended to be placed in portfolios, as it is lightweight enough to be easily transported.
Additionally, it is made from acid-free woodpulp, giving the board excellent longevity and making it non-yellowing to your work. This board comes in a sleek black colour, with a flat and semi-smooth finish.
- Surface texture: Semi-smooth
- Acid free: Yes
- Product dimensions: 29.7 x 21 x 0.125cm (A4), 42 x 29.7 x 0.125cm (A3), 59.4 x 42 x 0.125cm (A2)
- Page size: A4, A3, A2
- Brand: Daler Rowney
- Surface pattern: Plain
- Item weight: (per pack) 522g (A4), 721g (A3), 998g (A2)
- Thickness: 1250 microns
- Colour: Black
- Rigidity: Rigid
- Main material: Wood pulp
- Used for: Mounting artwork and photos for portfolios and presentations
- Number of pieces: 12 (A4), 8 (A3), 5 (A2)
Explore the full range of mountboard available at London Graphic Centre