This A2 Trueline Sherborne drawing board unit, with a durable all-steel backstand.
Its features include the Blundell Harling ‘Trueline’ parallel motion system, which works using a robust stainless steel cable held in place with small pulleys. It also includes a clear, double-bevelled straightedge with an inking edge that can be adjusted to allow a cutting mat or piece of artwork to be placed underneath. The straightedge also has a simple cam brake at both ends for better control.
The drawing surface on this board is very hard-wearing, with the whole unit built to last. It also includes a handy pencil tray, so you can store all of your technical drawing equipment together and ready to use whenever you need. This versatile board can be adjusted to four different working angles; 15, 30, 45 or 60 degrees.
- Brand: Blundell Harling
- Size: A2
- Motion system: ‘Trueline’ parallel motion system
- Straight edge: Yes, graduated transparent straightedge
- Angles: 4 different angles (15, 30, 45 or 60 degrees)
- Portability: Designed to be portable
- Ideal for: Technical drawing (engineer drawings, architect drawings etc.)
- Dimensions: 5 x 47 x 1.5cm (A2)
- Weight: 6.4kg