This A1 'Champion' drawing board unit is ideal for students and trainee architects, engineers and any other profession where technical drawing is a requirement. Designed for educational purposes, you can’t go wrong with its classic A-frame design and innovative features.
The product requires home assembly, but once built, the robust stand and sturdy board are built to last.
The 'Stratton' stand is made from a rigid, tubular frame, and features telescopic height adjustment, allowing you to easily reach all parts of the board for large-scale drawings. The board itself features a quadrant-type angle adjustment, allowing it to be used at any angle. It can also be folded flat for ease of storage. The unit also includes a parallel motion kit, to allow for highly precise technical drawing.
- Available sizes: A1
- Motion system: Parallel motion system
- Straight edge: Yes, graduated transparent straightedge
- Angles: Any angle possible
- Portability: Not designed for portability
- Ideal for: Students, beginner technical illustrators, trainee architects etc.
- Dimensions: 92 x 65 x 1.8cm (board), 98 x 85 x 7cm (stand)
- Suggested minimum storage space: W107cm X H138cm X D20cm
- Weight: 7.5kg (board), 6.4kg (stand), 2.7kg (parallel motion kit), 16.6kg (total weight when built)
Blundell Harling drawing boards are made and delivered by the supplier. They may arrive separately to other items in your order. During busy periods in September and October drawing boards may take longer to reach you.