This ‘Major’ model of the Sherbourne Blundell Harling drawing board stand is heavier and stronger than the classic Sherbourne stand. It is available in size A1, making it ideal for large-scale work.
Designed for professionals to use when producing work on a desk or table-top, this unit requires home assembly, but once built provides a superior robustness and longevity compared to other models. This is a heavy-duty drawing board, meant to be kept in one place once put together.
It features the Weymouth parallel motion system, which is a simple and accurate way of controlling the graduated, transparent straightedge on the board. The system is balanced by weights, meaning that constant tension is maintained over the board and ensuring smoothness of movement.
- Available sizes: A1
- Motion system: A1 'Weymouth' parallel motion system
- Straight edge: Yes, graduated transparent straightedge
- Angles: 4 different angles
- Portability: Designed for tabletop use
- Ideal for: Professional, desk or tapletop based technical drawing
- Dimensions: 92 x 65 x 2.2cm
- Weight: 17.25kg
Blundell Harling drawing boards are made and delivered by the supplier. They may arrive separately to other items in your order. During busy periods in September and October drawing boards may take longer to reach you.